Commonwealth Scholarships 2022-23 in United Kingdom Fully Funded:
Commonwealth Scholarships 2022-23 in the United Kingdom is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from the whole world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue Master Degrees or Ph.D. Degrees. Commonwealth scholarships for international students are available in six developmental areas including science and technology development; strengthening health and energy systems; promoting global prosperity; promoting peace, security, and universal sovereignty; strengthening resilience and responding to problems; associated with access, installation, and opportunity. You can apply for Free as they do not charge any registration Fees. Also Check: Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded
This is one of the most respected Scholarships which is given by the UK Government. The owners of this program believe that all students should be given equal opportunities to continue their studies in the UK regardless of their background. All the expenses will be covered by this Scholarship. There are many Scholarships open in the UK. You are eligible to Study in the UK without IELTS. The period of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is one year and the Commonwealth Ph.D. The scholarship is 3 years. This Scholarship is provided by the 54 commonwealth countries. Also Visit Canada Scholarships: University of Alberta Canada Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
The UK Undergraduate Education Commission was funded by the Department of International Development, which was set up to fund students from developing countries who did not receive any stipend during their bachelor’s degree. The main aim of this Scholarship is to contribute to the development needs of Commonwealth countries for skilled and trained professionals and professionals who have not done their studies in the UK. The full application Procedure and details of the Commonwealth UK Scholarship are given below:
Complete Overview of Commonwealth Scholarships 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: UK Best Universities
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: Commonwealth
- Application Last Date: 18 October 2022 at 16:00 GMT.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Other Scholarships For Students:
- Approved Airfare tickets are allowed from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your prize.
- Total tuition fee.
- Stipend (living allowance) at an average of £ 1,084 a month, or £ 1,330 a month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Grant for warm clothes, where appropriate.
- Thesis grant in respect of the costs of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
- Read the travel allowance in respect of study-related travel expenses in the UK or overseas.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Commonwealth Scholarships:
The Commonwealth Scholarship is for a full-time Master and Ph.D. at UK University for these Majors. You can apply to any of the UK universities where you find the right one.
Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinics, Medicine, Engineering and Science, Education, etc. These courses are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology development
- Strengthening health and energy systems.
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening world peace, security, and governance
- Strengthen resilience and response to problems
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
List of UK Host Universities Under Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Durham University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Harper Adams University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Imperial College London
- Keele University
- King’s College London
- Kingston University
- Lancaster University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool Hope University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- London South Bank University
- Loughborough University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Newcastle University
- Aberystwyth University
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Bath Spa University
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Birmingham City University
- Brunel University London
- Cardiff University
- City, University of London
- Coventry University
- Cranfield University
- De Montfort University
- Northumbria University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Open University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Plymouth University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal Veterinary College
- Sheffield Hallam University
- SOAS, University of London
- St George’s, University of London
- Swansea University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University College London
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bath
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bradford
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Chester
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of East London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Hull
- University of Kent
- University of Leeds
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Northampton
- University of Nottingham
- University of Oxford
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Reading
- University of Roehampton
- University of St Andrews
- University of Salford
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
- University of the West of England
- University of Warwick
- University of Westminster
- University of West London
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Worcester
- University of York
- Be a citizen or be granted a refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British citizen.
- Stay permanently in the right country of the Commonwealth.
- Those candidates who completed their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree or those who have completed 2 Year Masters can apply for this Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- Do not enroll for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to Ph.D., UK university before September / October 2022.
- In October 2022, hold at least the first degree of at least upper second class(2: 1) honors standard, or second-grade degree and appropriate postgraduate degrees (usually Master’s degrees).
- Be there to start your studies in the UK at the beginning of the UK academic year in September 2022.
You must submit a list of supporting documents to verify that your application is valid. You must be:
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status in the relevant Commonwealth country: a copy of your valid passport (or national card) showing your photo, date of birth, and nationality uploaded to the online application process.
- Detailed full transcripts of all your higher education qualifications including transcripts of any qualifications you are currently studying (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online input program.
- References from at least two people – are submitted directly by the investigators to the online application process (referees will be sent an email request to bring online).
- If any required documentation is not provided by the dates specified above, your application will be deemed inappropriate.
Application Last Date:
The last working day to apply for the UK Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 in the UK is 18 October 2022 at 16:00 GMT.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Commonwealth Scholarships 2022-23 :
The Commonwealth Foundation develops applications mainly in November each year. However, students who intend to apply in 2022 may want to keep an original website check in order to stay updated about the latest deadlines.
If you want to learn about the process of applying for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, details are given below.
- Students must register for at least one master’s degree program on the application form under the program.
- You will be asked to fill in the name of your country.
- After that, a new page will be displayed with the login page.
- Now, complete the SpecialWealth Shared Scholarship application form with the full required and correct details.
- After this, upload the required documents specified in the application form.
- After that, press the Send button.
- To avoid any future setbacks, save your prints for future use.