Cross Culture Program Fellowship in Germany 2024
The Cross Culture Program Fellowship(CCP) is a fully funded fellowship for professionals and volunteers to build their civil society network. The CCP fellowship is funded & approved by the German Federal Foreign Office. It focuses on encouraging partnership and understanding among individuals working in various fields. The details about this fellowship are given below:
The Cross Culture Program is a fellowship program in Germany. Its duration is two to three months to promote a civil society network between Germany and the participating countries. The CCP fellowship provides workshops, network events, and experiences by enhancing their knowledge, expertise, and network.
CCP Fellowship 2024 in Germany Details
|Offered by:||The German Federal Foreign Office|
|Duration:||Two to three Months|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||See List Below|
|Last Date:||December 18, 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The Cross Culture Program Fellowship is fully funded. The key benefits of fellowship are given below:
- The traveling costs, including round-trip airfare to Germany, will be covered by the fellowship program.
- Fellows will receive 650 euros for a monthly stipend, ensuring financial stability.
- Suitable accommodation during the entire fellowship program will be provided to participants.
- The monthly transportation ticket within the city of residence will be provided to fellows.
- Health insurance will be provided to ensure their healthy stay in Germany
- Any visa fee brought from a fellow will be refunded by the CCP Fellowship Program.
The eligible criteria for CCP fellowships are:
- The minimum age required for application is 23 years old.
- The applicant should be proficient in the English language both spoken and written.
- The participant must have two years of working experience in a civil society organization in their origin country. The experience letter must be verified.
- The fellowship is awarded to those working in the fields of policy and society, human rights and peace, media and culture, sustainable development, and climate justice.
- Two additional topics, circular economy, and gender and diversity, have been added for the 2024 fellowship.
- Palestinian Territories
- Republic of Moldova
- Sri Lanka
- Comprehensive Curriculum vitae in English, highlighting the relevant experience and achievement.
- Recommendation letter from a supervisor and mentor, using the provided template. The recommendation letter should support your application and provide insight into your capabilities.
- A recent photograph of yourself may be optional
How can you apply for the Cross Culture Program Fellowship?
If you are interested in the CCP fellowship program in Germany, then follow this process for online application.
- Visit the official website for the application
- Select your country
- Complete the application with the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Send the finalized application through the online application portal.
The deadline for the CCP Fellowship is December 18, 2023.