Education Department Jobs 2022 in Punjab for IT Professionals:
Education Department Jobs 2022 in Punjab for IT Professionals is open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in Punjab Education Department. The Punjab Government recently announced a number of opportunities for Pakistani nationals through its most recent advertisement. If a candidate is interested in employment opportunities with the Education department, they should submit an application through this page. Also Check: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship 2023 | Need Base
Education Department for Schools Punjab has made several job openings for a project known. The Transformation in Access, Learning, Equity, and Education Management (TALEEM) project has received funding from the Global Partnership for Education (GPE), of which PMIU-PESRP is the secretariat (implementing/executing agency). For these positions, a Master’s degree (16 years of education) in computer science, information technology, or comparable work experience is necessary. Must visit the link here: PU BS1st Merit Lists of All Departments | PU Undergraduate 1st Merit Lists
The Punjab Education Department is presently accepting applications from energetic, competent, and driven individuals. The only employment option for the PMIU-PESRP Jobs in 2022 is a contract. Only experts with experience may attend this meeting. The most recent job openings in the School Education Department of Punjab are announced at PMIU-PESRP on November 28, 2022. a Head Operations position, Manager Development position, Senior Software Engineer position, Web Developer position, QA Engineer position, and Data Analyst position. The PMIU-PESRP Programme Director is located at 6-A, Link Wahdat Road, close to Pilot Higher Secondary School in Lahore. Further details about these jobs are below here:
Complete Details of Education Department Jobs 2022 in Punjab for IT Professionals:
|Published Date||28 November 2022|
|Job Location||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males and Females|
|Required Education||16 Years of Education|
|Organization Name||Punjab Education Department|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Application Last Date||12 December 2022|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
List of Available Jobs:
The following vacancies are announced.
- Head IT Operations
- Manager Development
- Sr. Software Engineer, Web Developer (PHP)
- QA Engineer (Officer)
- Data Analyst
Required Education for jobs:
For these jobs, the required qualification is at least 16 years of Education in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT), or a related field.
- There is a 5-year age relaxation and a range of 18 to 30 according to government policy.
- A photocopy of each supporting document, such as the CNIC, address proof, four pictures, and academic transcripts, must be submitted by the candidate.
- The candidate is required to bring original documentation on the day of the interview.
- An applicant should apply through the proper methods if they are currently employed by the government.
- 5 years minimum of related experience
- Applicants who reside in Punjab may apply.
- Only Short-Listed Candidates will be contacted for the interview and exam.
- Education in computer science, information technology (IT), or a related discipline for at least 16 years.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
Application Last Date:
The Deadline to Apply for Education Department Jobs 2022 in Punjab for IT Professionals is 12 December 2022. You may apply for Weidenfeld Hoffmann Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in the UK
Guideline on How to Apply for Education Department Jobs 2022 in Punjab for IT Professionals:
On the Punjab Education Department’s official website, you can obtain the TORs for the vacancies mentioned above. Under this scheme, the EOI must always be accompanied by copies of all pertinent documents, such as degree credentials and experience certificates.
Programme Director, PMIU-PESRP
6-A, Link Wandat road, Near Pilot Higher Secondary School, Lahore
- Calls will only be made to individuals who have been chosen for interviews.
- For the interview, the applicant must present authentic documents.
- The application must be received by December 12, 2022.
Official advertisement of Education Department Jobs 2022 in Punjab for IT Professionals: