Fully Funded PhD Positions in Parasitology and Interaction, Norway
The Fully Funded PhD Positions in Parasitology and Interaction within the research project on pathogens transmission and disease is publicized. This 3-year fully funded Ph.D. position is announced by the Institute of Marine Research, Bergen, Norway. The candidate will investigate the relationship between salmon lice infestation and fish mortality, and participate in the HITLICE project. This position is a golden opportunity for students who have an aquacultural background field.
The details about the Ph.D. position in Parasitology and Interaction is given below:
Details of Fully Funded PhD Positions in Parasitology:
|Position Type||PhD Position in Parasitology|
|Study Level||Master’s Degree|
|Study Area||Biology, Aqua Medicine, or Similar|
|Scholarship Description||Investigate salmon lice infestations and fish mortality. Conduct experimental studies on the physiological response of host fish. Travel is required during salmon migration season.|
|Eligibility||Master’s degree in relevant field. Ability to plan and conduct experimental work.|
|Required Documents||Application letter, CV, contact information for references, explanation of grading scale (if applicable).|
|How to Apply||Electronically through the provided link on this page|
|Last date||26 November 2023|
- Required master’s degree in Biology, Aquamedicine, or similar discipline.
- The candidate can plan, apply, analyze, and complete experimental work.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data validation.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Admission requirements for the Ph.D.
The documents required for the Ph.D. position are given below:
- Academic Curriculum vitae with comprehensive details
- Motivation letter
- List of presentations and publications
- Certificate and affiliation
The deadline for the Fully Funded PhD Positions in Parasitology application is November 26, 2023.
Guidelines on How to Apply for Fully Funded PhD Positions in Parasitology:
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Marine Research for information.
- Apply through the link provided on this page.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already