HEC Jobs 2022 In Pakistan| Higher Education Commission Jobs 2022:
Applying for new HEC jobs 2022 online in the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is announced in the daily newspaper. These jobs are high-level positions and include the positions of Member, Regional Representative, and Director-General. Candidates looking for HEC jobs in 2022 with a bright and growing future should not miss this opportunity. Read full details. Also Check: NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2022 Apply Online in Pakistan
The Higher Education Commission is a legal body set up by the Government of Pakistan in 2002 under the chairmanship of Ata-ur-Rehman. Its main functions are financing, monitoring, regulating and approving higher education institutions in the country. Facilitate higher education institutions to act as the engine of growth for Pakistan’s socio-economic development
Complete Details of HEC Jobs 2022 In Pakistan | Higher Education Commission Jobs 2022:
|Published Date||02 May 2022|
|Required Education||Master / Bachelor|
|Application Last Date||15 May 2022|
|Organization Name||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Office Address||Deputy Director HRM Higher Education Commission HEC Sector H-9 Islamabad|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Great Opportunity: MEPCO WAPDA New Jobs 2022 in Multan | Online Application Link
Candidates with a Master’s Degree, or BS Degree (16 years) in relevant fields are eligible to apply for these jobs with 15-17 years of relevant experience in the same field. Please read the full details and instructions in the advertisement notice below before applying.
List of vacancies
- Regional Representative
- general director
Guideline on How to Apply for HEC Jobs 2022 In Pakistan| Higher Education Commission Jobs 2022:
- Please apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- No Need to send hard copies of the application, CV, or documents when applying.
- Full details of the position can also be found on the HEC Career website.
- Application processing fee Rs. 250 / – can be deposited in the online A / C No. 17427900133401 of HEC placed for this purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. and the receipt can be uploaded on the website of HEC https://careers.hec.gov.pk Can
- Those who are already in government service should apply through the appropriate channel.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be considered.
- Sr. The general age discount for the No. 3 position has already been added.
- Part-time, honorary, apprentice, and internship positions will not be considered as experience.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Interviews of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and adjoining areas can be arranged through audio/video conferencing at the nearest HEC offices (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, and Peshawar).
- No TA / DA will be provided for the interview.
- The HEC reserves the right to reject any or all applications without giving any reason.