JS Bank Returnship Program 2024 for Women Across Pakistan:
JS Bank Returnship Program 2024 for Women Across Pakistan is open for all Pakistani candidates who want to serve in the banking department. The Government of Pakistan announced various jobs for Pakistani applicants in its most recent advertisement. Those interested in career opportunities at JS Bank should apply through this page. Also, Check: LPI Fully Funded Summer Internship 2024 in the USA
The main office of Pakistani commercial bank JS Bank Limited (JSBL) is located in Karachi. The bank is a well-known JS Group affiliate that is majority-owned. The long-term entity rating of JS Bank Limited (JSBL) is retained at “AA-(Double A Minus)” by the Pakistan Credit Rating Agency Limited (PACRA). The short-term entity rating, meanwhile, remains at “A1+” (A One Plus). The State Bank of Pakistan has further acknowledged the bank as the top performer under the Rozgar Refinance Scheme. Ladies, JS Bank gives you the ideal chance if you’re prepared to resume your profession! We are pleased to provide our Returnship Program, which is intended to inspire and rekindle your career path. The complete details regarding the JS Bank Returnship Program 2024 for Women Across Pakistan are given below:
Complete Details of the JS Bank Returnship Program 2024 for Women Across Pakistan:
|Benefits||Good Salary Offers|
|Required Education||BS Degree|
|Host Organization||JS Bank|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Application Last Date||27 November 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, check the scholarship opportunity: NIG Fully Funded Research Internship 2024 in Japan (NIGINTERN)
Required Qualifications for the Job:
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience before taking a career break
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelors from HEC-Recognized University
The eligibility criteria for JS Bank Returnship Program 2024 for Women Across Pakistan are below here
- The applicant must be a woman professional who has taken a career hiatus and is now prepared to return to work.
- One (1) year of minimum job experience was required before taking a career sabbatical.
appropriate training and work experience in the relevant functional field.
- A minimum Bachelor’s from a University Recognised by HEC is the requirement for that returnship.
If you are searching for an international scholarship abroad, check the link here: Fully Funded PhD Positions in Parasitology and Interaction Norway
- Original Documents
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Educational Certificates and Degrees
- Passport-sized Photograph
- A valid Passport
- Experience Certificates
Application Last Date:
The deadline to apply to the JS Bank Returnship Program 2024 for Women Across Pakistan is 27 November 2023. You may apply for The University of Pecs Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 in Hungary
Guidelines on How to Apply for the JS Bank Returnship Program 2024 for Women Across Pakistan:
- If you fit the aforementioned requirements, don’t pass up this chance! Apply at the JS Bank Returnship Program right now.
- JS Bank is dedicated to giving women a safe space to continue their career development. Apply now if you’re keen to go back into the workforce.