NIG Fully Funded Research Internship 2024 in Japan (NIGINTERN):
NIG Fully Funded Research Internship 2024 in Japan (NIGINTERN) is open to all international aspirants who want to pursue internships abroad. Applications are accepted for fully funded scholarships for those who wish to continue their internship after completing their Undergraduate and Masters Programs. Must check: Global Peace Summit (GPS) 2024 in Qatar | Fully Funded
The Japanese government offers several scholarships, internships, and exchange programs. One of these prestigious bursaries is the NIG Fully Funded Research Internship 2024 in Japan (NIGINTERN). The National Institute of Genetics (NIG) and the Genetics Program (Sokendai) provide a fully funded research internship program for undergraduate and graduate students who want to obtain practical experience in genetics and related subjects in life sciences in Japan. Interns will undertake autonomous research while being mentored by the host. The NIGINTERN program is fully funded. Must Visit: Fully Funded PhD Positions in Parasitology and Interaction Norway
The program also includes scientific research training, scientific communication training, and lab visits. The 2024 NIG Internship will begin on June 13 and finish on July 24, 2024. Participants will deliver presentations and discuss their experiences at the “NIGINTERN Reports Symposium” at the end of the internship. NIG will award a completion certificate. The following are the full details of the Hudson Institute Paid Internship Programs 2024 in the USA:
Complete Overview of the NIG Fully Funded Research Internship 2024 in Japan (NIGINTERN):
- For: Undergraduate and Masters students
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: National Institute of Genetics (NIG)
- Internship Dates: June 13– July 24, 2024
- Host Country: Japan
- Application Last Date: January 9, 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- NIG will cover the cost of a round-trip airline ticket from the participant’s home country to Japan and back.
- During the program, NIG will also pay for airport transfers, hotel accommodations, and travel insurance.
- Expenses for living and miscellaneous.
- Please keep in mind that NIG only pays costs for the specified period.
If you are searching for a scholarship, check out the link here: Microsoft Free AI Training Course 2024 for Beginners | Course with Professional Certificate
- At the time of application, candidates must be in their pre-final year. As an illustration, consider the following scenarios:
- the first year of a two-year master’s program,
- the second year of a three-year bachelor’s program,
- the fourth year of a five-year program, or
- the fifth year of a six-year program.
- Entrants must have an interest in genetics and related life sciences topics.
- NIG accepts applications from people of any country or nationality.
- Students of any region, color, or appearance are welcome to apply.
- Completed online application form
- Highest-degree Transcripts
- CV / Resume
- A copy of a valid passport
- Passport for International Students
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Copy of identity card
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of the Acceptance Letter
- Recommendation Letters.
- Medical Certificate.
- No Criminal Record
Application Last Date:
The last date to apply online for the NIG Fully Funded Research Internship 2024 in Japan (NIGINTERN) is January 9, 2024. Must Visit: DU Telecom Job Openings 2024 in the UAE | Good Salary Offer
Guidelines on How to Submit an Application for the NIG Fully Funded Research Internship 2024 in Japan (NIGINTERN):
- They will only consider applications via their online application method.
- From November 27, 2023, to January 9, 2024, at 12:00 (Japan Standard Time, JST), the online application system will be open.