Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship 2023 | Need Base:
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship 2023 | Need Base is open for all applicants who want to Pursue higher education. Applications are accepted from Students who want to Continue their Intermediate, bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degrees. Must visit: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2022 | Recruitment at CAA
Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) offers exceptional and deserving students the chance to pursue their hopes and aspirations while also joining in on Pakistan’s growth and welfare. Since its founding in 2009, the PEEF has given more than 440,000 scholarships to students from Punjab and other provinces who are pursuing their education at universities, colleges, and Centers of Excellence (COE) like LUMS, NUST, FAST, IBA Karachi, GIKI Swabi, etc. in the public and private sectors. Check the link here: International Islamic University Islamabad IIUI 2023 Spring Admissions
Students at the Intermediate, Undergraduate, and Master’s levels may apply for the PEEF Quota Scholarships. All applicants who are interested in this award are invited to submit their applications by March 31, 2023. Stay with us to read the full details and submit an application as we go over every aspect of this need-based scholarship for Pakistan in this post today. Students who have successfully completed their TEVTA/PBTE exams are ineligible to qualify for this grant. Check out the material below and submit an application for additional information about the PEEF scholarship. For students who want to apply for the need-based scholarship, this is a fantastic chance. Below are specifics:
Complete Overview of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship 2023 | Need Base:
- Offered Degrees: Intermediate, Undergraduate & Master
- University Name: Punjab Education Endowment
- Sector: Government
- Type: Need Base
- Application Last Date: 31st March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must Check: Global Peace Summit 2023 in Kenya [Fully Funded]
Candidates for the PEEF scholarship must have passed their intermediate examinations in 2021 and fall under one of the following categories:
- Students who practice a religion that is a minority
- Special kids
- Children of terrorist attack victims
- Children of government workers (BPS 1-4)
- Students attending Punjab-based public or private institutions
- Candidates need to be enrolled as full-time students.
- Candidates must have a Matric grade point average of at least 60%.
- Students with domicile in Punjab may apply.
You may apply for National Defence University NDU Admissions 2023 in Islamabad
All the documents listed below need to upload when applying online.
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Matric Degree or Result Card
- Certificates of FSc/ICS
- Format not more than 50KBsize scanned Passport size photo in JPEG
Application Last Date:
The last date for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship 2023 | Need Base is 31st March 2023. Must Check: University of Engineering and Technology UET Jobs 2022 in Mardan
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship 2023 | Need Base:
The actions listed below must be taken by applicants in order to be considered for the PEEF Quota scholarship:
You can pick up a scholarship application from one of the following offices:
- Candidates must complete an application form and send it to “Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600” before applying for the position of Deputy Director of Colleges or CEO-Edu.
- Visit the official website link provided below to get the application form online:
Official Advertisement of PEEF Scholarship: