UNESCO Graduate Internship Program for Young Graduates
The UNESCO Graduate Internship Program is a golden opportunity for those young graduate students looking for an internship. These internships provide work experience and academic knowledge that enhance your skill set to build your career. Here, we will discuss the details of the UNESCO Graduate Internship Program.
The United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization is an international organization. It promotes education, peace, culture, sustainable development, and communication. UNESCO offers various opportunities and programs to encourage graduate students.
UNESCO Graduate Internship Program 2024 Details
|Who can apply?||Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students|
- Internships provide practical work experience to interns in their chosen field.
- Learners gain a deep knowledge of the organization’s program while working in the Internship.
- Interns can communicate with professionals in their respective fields to build careers in a valuable network.
- Traine can enhance their communication, teamwork, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Interns have a chance to explore the international working environment.
- The minimum age for application is 20 years old.
- The required academic qualification is a master’s degree, Ph.D., or equivalent.
- Intern must be proficient in English & French, both written and spoken.
- The intern should have an excellent command of computer and office-related software.
- A working knowledge of other languages may be required in certain cases.
- The intern can work in a team and is flexible to adapt to an international environment.
- Interns should have excellent communication skills.
Duration and Location
The Internship Program duration varies from 2 to 6 months depending on the internship assignment. Interns are typically assigned to work in priority areas. These may be education, science, culture, and communication. The location or internship may vary depending on culture and environment.
How to apply for the UNESCO Graduate Internship Program
- Visit the official UNESCO website to apply
- Fill out the application form, to provide all necessary information.
- Be prepared to visa file and arrange and finance your travel to the internship location.
- Show proof of comprehensive health insurance. UNESCO offers a minimum of 30,000 USD for insurance coverage.
- Prepare medical certificate.
- Prepare a certificate of enrollment or diploma.
- Submit the application
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Deadline for UNESCO Graduate Internship Program
Candidates can apply anytime; there is no specific deadline for the Internship Program.