Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 in China:
Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 in China is Open for all foreign Candidates who want to gain their higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from the entire world for Fully Funded Scholarships who want to continue Master’s Degrees and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Almost all All-Academic Courses and Majors are offered by Wuhan University under the Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. There is No Application Fee that Will Be Charged for this scholarship from Students. Also Check: LUMS National Outreach Programme 2023 For Bachelors in Pakistan
Wuhan university offers numerous Scholarships to international students around the world. The Language of Teaching will be Chinese or English, depending on the degree who enrolled at WHU. The Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education in China to support Chinese universities in certain provinces or in private states to enroll outstanding international students for undergraduate studies in China. There are more than 3,500 international students studying at Wuhan University.IELTS/TOEFL is not required for CSC Scholarship.
Wuhan University is a Public Research university situated in Wuhan, Hubei, which was founded in 1893. The National Ranking of Wuhan University (WU) is 12th among all Chinese Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 257th Number. It is one of the most prestigious and selected universities in China and has been recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A University. It was one of the top four universities in the early days of the Republic and one of the oldest universities in China. Never miss this wonderful opportunity to study with this Chinese Government Scholarship. Full details are below:
Complete Overview of Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2024:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Wuhan University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: Feb. 25, 2024.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Wuhan University CSC Scholarship 2024 is a Free Fully Free Award for all International Students around the world. The Wuhan University Scholarship will include the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fees.
- Free Accommodation Fee.
- Monthly Allowance.
- With a Master’s Degree 3000 RMB / each month.
- For a Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/ every month.
- Complete Health Insurance.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Wuhan University:
Wuhan University provides many degree programs in English and in Chinese.
Fields of Study (Wuhan University Courses):
- Environment Sciences and Natural Resources
- Protection Law
- Regional Economy Studies
- International Relations
- International Politics
- International Business
- Journalism and Communication
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Chinese Philology
- International Law (Water Law)
- Biology (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Clinical Medicine
- Global Health（Including all masters and Ph.D. majors）
- Chemistry (Including all Ph.D. majors)
- Electrical Engineering
- Cartography and Geographical Information System
- Being a foreigner, and in good health.
- Applicants applying for a Master’s degree must be under 35 years of age and have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants applying for a doctorate degree must be under 40 years of age and have a Master’s Degree.
- Applicants for intermediate Chinese programs must have at least an HSK level four certificate (Chinese Professional Test).
- Applicants for English programs must submit an English language test score report, TOEFL requires 80, and IELTS requires 5 (You can apply without IELTS / TOEFL if you can obtain an English Learning Certificate from your final institution).
- Submit the Online Application Form for the Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for Foreign Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English language).
- Highly certified diploma (degree certificate) and written documents.
- The Learning Program, within 800 words, is written in Chinese or English.
- Two Recommendation Letters from any professional or collaborator, in Chinese or English language.
- Scanned copy of a valid Passport (if applicable).
- A copy of the External Physical Examination Form, completed in English or Chinese.
- A valid HSK Certificate is required when applying for a moderate Chinese program. Valid English level certificate for medium English system (eg TOEFL or IELTS).
- Letter of Acceptance from a professor of Wuhan University (if any).
Application Last Date:
The last working day to submit an online application for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2024 for International Students is Feb. 25, 2024.
Guidelines on How to Submit Applications for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2024:
- First, register yourself and submit your online application to the CSC Online Application System for foreign candidates at the official website, https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Wuhan University Institutional Number is 10486 and Type B. Please Select Program Section B, which refers to the bursary programs administered by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program.
- Please download and print a hard copy of the “Chinese Government Course Application Form” after completing the form.
- Next, register and submit your application online.
- The International Student Submitted Online Application at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please select sources of funding -given by the Chinese Government Program, then submit an online “Application Form which is available for International Scholars and Students from Wuhan University” and other required application documents.
- Submit the Application Fee of 800 RMB.