Zhejiang University International Fellowship 2022 in China Fully Funded:
Zhejiang University International Fellowship 2022 in China is Open for all International applicants who want Pursue higher education abroad. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue their Postdoctoral Degrees from Zhejiang University China are encouraged to apply. All major fields are science, technology, personality and social science. Zhejiang University is always taking the dominance in serving to national and regional requirements and it is a top source of innovation and pool of talent. No Application charges will be required for this Scholarship. Also Apply for UK Best Scholarship: Fully Funded Chevening Scholarships 2022 in United Kingdom
The Government of china Established the Department of Education which is China Free Scholarship to Study in China. Zhejiang University is located in Zhejiang province. The Full Chinese Scholarship is awarded by the Chinese Government Scholarship. Zhejiang University(ZJU) was founded in 1897 and is located in Hangzhou. The QS world ranking of Zhejiang university is 38th in the world. It is the most famous Chinese university. The university offers 140 Bachelors and 300 Postgraduate Degree programs.
Scholarship is put forward from the Office of China Postdoc Council and Zhejiang University. All national and international students from all parts of the world are welcome to apply for the International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program at Zhejiang University. Also Visit: Swiss Government Scholarship 2022 In Switzerland Fully Funded
The university is organized into seven faculties and 36 schools. It is home which have a total member of expertise is 3,611 and also 41 members of the Chinese Academy of Science and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. ZJU has 53,673 students, more than 53% of whom are graduates. There is no IELTS or TOFEL for CSC Scholarship 2020. The Master’s Degree period is 2-3 years and Doctoral Degree 3-4. Full details of this study are given the following points.
Complete Overview of Zhejiang University International Fellowship 2022:
- Offered Degrees: Post doctorate
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Stipend: 300,000 RMB/Year
- University Name: Zhejiang University
- Host Country: China
- Application Last Date: 25 September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Recommend: 5000 Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 in USA Fully Funded
Selected nominees will receive a grant of 200,000 RMB each year from the OCPC and another allocation of 100,000 RMB per annum by Zhejiang University for future use.
- The cost of living
- Housing rent
- Public insurance
- Travel costs around the world
Note: The University will provide a grant of 250,000RMB per annum, if the student has a contract for more than 2 years.
List of Subjects/Academic Fields offered by Zhejiang University:
All the Professional is related all subjects of Sciences, Arts, IT and many more list of research Subjects are given below:
- Theoretical Economics
- Applied Economics
- Political Science
- Marxist Theory
- Public Security
- Psychology (degrees of education and science can be awarded)
- Physical Education
- Chinese History
- World History
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Marine Science
- System Science
- Mechanics (engineering and science degrees can be awarded)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Optical Engineering
- Instrument Science and Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Science and Technology (Degrees of Engineering and Science are available)
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology (Degrees of Engineering and Science are available)
- Civil Engineering
- Water Conservancy Engineering
- Surveying and Mapping Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Geological Resources and Geological Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Textile Science and Engineering
- Light Industry Technology and Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Ship and Ocean Engineering
- Aerospace Science and Technology
- Weapon Science and Technology
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Forestry Engineering
- Crop Science
- Agricultural Resources and Environment
- Plant protection
- Animal Husbandry
- Veterinary Medicine
- Aquatic products
- Clinical Medicine
- Public health and preventive medicine
- Chinese Medicine
- Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine
- Chinese Materia Medica
- Special Medicine
- Medical technology
- Military thought and military history
- Battle Science
- Army Command
- Military System
- Military Political Work
- Military Logistics
- Science of Military Equipment
- Military training
- Management Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Agriculture and Forestry Economic Management
- Public Administration
- Library Information and File Management
- National applicants have the right to apply.
- The nominee must be physically and mentally fit and have a minimum of 35 years of two-year research.
- The applicant must have a full medical degree in the last 3 years.
- Applicants’ doctoral degrees must be obtained from a university located in the top 100 universities in the world.
- Successful candidates must stay in China for at least 20 months on a two-year internship program.
- The nominee must have an excellent educational background before applying for a relationship.
- The applicant must be efficient in Chinese or English language.
- Full-time Chinese workers are not eligible to apply. Because this is a fully researched work.
- Applicants do not receive any international mergers.
All the documents written below have to be upload while running online. Details are below:
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Master Degree.
- PhD Degree Transcript
- International Student Passport.
- Restart / Short CV.
- Encouraging Letter or Statement of Intent.
- Study Proposal for Master and PhD only.
- Letters of Commendation.
- Health Certificate.
- English Technical Certificate from the last institution.
- ILETS if your preceding Degree is not in English.
Application Last Date:
The last working days for the International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program 2022 for all students is 25 September 2021. The concluding results will be declared in October.
Study in Canada: University of Alberta Canada Fully Funded Scholarship 2022
Guidelines How to Submit Application for Zhejiang University International Fellowship 2022:
There is an online application process for Zhejiang University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 in China. Applicants must enroll yourself on the OCPC website and fill the application form with the necessary information and upload the compulsory documents. Then submit the request before the deadline.